Ten on Ten :: October 2013 :: Pumpkin Spice


Happy tenth everyone I am so excited about this months installment! Today I am challenging you with the prompt Pumpkin Spice for a little extra inspiration as you search for beauty throughout the day! there is no pressure if you want to stick to your usual process but for those of you who choose to join me I will be looking through the linky party and will choose a winner along with my friends at photo.net - for a 24X36 canvas print!! Interpret the theme however you choose but just be sure to let me know somewhere in the post that you are using the prompt! Instagrammers use #10on10pumpkinspice so I can find you there. Have fun today I can't wait to see what you find!
find out more about taking a photo an hour for ten hours on the tenth of the month HERE.

ten on ten button

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...